itravex CookieS Policy
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a proper functioning of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, username and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliate cookies, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
COOKIES BY PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different existing options or services.
- Analytical cookies are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the user behaviour of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications, or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of those websites, applications, and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Profiling or advertising cookies are those that allow, in the most efficient way possible, the management of the advertising spaces which, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service.
- Social cookies are set by the social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms can track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies allow tracking visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliated companies).
- Secure cookies store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
COOKIES BY PARTY
- First-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by its own publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
COOKIES BY THE PERIOD OF CONSERVATION
- Session cookies are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user is on a webpage.
- Persistent cookies are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Technical and functional
1 year Necessary Records is the the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.
1 year Necessary Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the «Necessary» category .
1 year Necessary The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category «Functional».
1 year Necessary Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category «Performance».
1 year Necessary Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the «Analytics» category .
1 year Necessary Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the «Advertisement» category .
1 year Necessary Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category «Others».
8 elementor never Necessary
This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER
- Delete cookies from the device: Cookies that are already stored on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all websites visited. However, some saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
- Manage site-specific cookies: For more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.
- Block cookies: Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on your device, this may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a website is visited. In addition, some services and features may not function properly (for example, profile logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES IN THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
- Go to the Chrome menu icon.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. In the Privacy section, click the Content settings button.
• Clear cookies: Click Cookies and other site data.
• Do not allow cookies storage.
5. Click Clear browsing data (clear cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome click here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer 11
- Select the Tools button, and then select Internet Properties.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In Browsing history section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click Accept.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/topic/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc
Mozilla Firefox 18
- Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
2. Click the down arrow next to Details.
3. Select the following checkboxes: cookies, cache, active logins.
4. Set Time range to clear: to Everything.
5. Click Delete now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools > Options > Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/websites/
- Select the Safari icon / Edit | Reset Safari.
2. Select the following checkboxes: Clear history, Remove All Website Data.
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click here: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
Settings – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
Please refer to the documentation for the browser you have installed.